In this week’s assignment view the two short videos (3 minutes each). After watching the videos, engage in a discussion about the topic with the other members of your group.
Your discussion should include:
- Your thoughts about what happened in each videos.
- Do you see the situations as being similar?
- What contributed to the situation?
- Is there evidence of an ethical violation?
- What are some of possible consequences of publishing flawed research or using it to get a grant?
- Address anything else that you feel is appropriate.
For this discussion, you are to engage in a conversation. This means that someone starts out by saying something – not everything – then the next person responds. Responses should build upon each other and eventually should address the above questions. A conversation means that you take several turns at providing/clarifying information.
The assignment is worth 20 points, you will be graded on the quality of the discussion.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.