Read/review the following resources for this activity:
• Textbook: Chapter 11, 12
• Minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Research the proportion of women, African Americans, Native Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans and openly gay or lesbian members of Congress.
- Reflect on what these patterns say about the nature of representation.
- Why do some groups tend to be underrepresented in Congress?
- Why do you see a trend in which more women and minorities are being represented?
- Do you think the underrepresentation of women and minorities affect Congress’s business?
- How might we as a people address this situation and strive towards equal representation? Make sure to cite sources used.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
• Length: 1.5-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
• 1-inch margins
• Double spaced
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• Title page
• References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to textbook if cited)
This activity will be graded based on the Written Assignment Grading Rubric.
Course Outcomes (CO): 5, 6
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.