- Open RapidMiner, Select Blank Project
- Use the Input Data button to import the file FPGrowthGrocieries.csv (attached)
- Move to the Design Tab – drag and drop the FPGrowthGrocieries.csv data set into the workspace
- From the RapidMiner Operators collection Blending\Attributes\Types folder, drag the Numerical to Binomial operator onto the workspace and connect it to the data set
- From the RapidMiner Operators collection Modeling\Associations folder, drag and drop the FP-Growth operator on to the workspace and connect it.
Use the Properties dialog box, to change the min-support field to 0.25.
- Finally, from the Operators collection Modeling\Associations folder, drag and drop the Create Association Rules operator on to the workspace, connecting it.
- Run the process you built
Provide in a Word document a screen-print of the process with your name and T number and a screen print of the results. Document any issues that you had
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.