Find a peer-reviewed article in your chosen field that uses hypothesis testing and probability distributions (Professional Journals). Read the article, paying close attention to the given data, analysis of the data, and conclusions.
- Cite the article and summarize the article and topic.
- What is the problem or question(s) this research concerns? You should be able to identify the central focus. If there are additional, secondary problems, identify these too. (1–4 sentences)
- What is the source of the data? (E.g., questionnaire, intensive interview, documents, existing statistical information, observations, laboratory manipulations, field manipulations, etc.) In some studies there are two or more sources of data. Give a brief overview of how the data were acquired. (2–5 sentences)
- Briefly, what do the key findings turn out to be? (1–5 sentences)
- Critique the article, discussing data given within the article and whether conclusions made by the author make sense. Thoroughly discuss the analysis of data. Identify the hypothesis being tested and data. Do the statistics reported support the authors’ conclusions? Justify your opinion using your understanding of hypothesis testing and probability distributions.
- Conclude your paper by discussing what you have learned professionally by analyzing this article.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.