1. List all six NSTA Standards for Science Teacher Preparation and discuss what each standard represents. Then discuss why science educators need to be aware and practice teaching science utilizing these standards.
2. Select three topics from the list below, then research and locate one (1) online lab activity for each of the three (3) topics you selected. Then post the link and discuss how each of the lab activities relates to the science content you selected and how it will help you to teach the science content material to your students. Then develop four (4) questions for each activity you can provide to your students once the activity is complete as a review and to check for understanding (Do not use the same questions for each activity, each activity must have different questions to go with that particular activity).
|Counseling for Chromosomal Disorders|
Counseling for Genetic Disorders
Testing for Genetic Disorders
Gene Therapy Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
Evidence for Evolution Natural Selection
Speciation and Macroevolution
The Fossil Record
1. Locate a Life science hands-on activity or lab that would allow students to utilize the science processes and build their science knowledge. Please attach a copy of the hands-on activity or lab or provide the website where your classmates and I can access the activity or lab.
2. In your opinion, what impact have computers made in secondary science instruction in public schools? Is this a good or bad thing? Explain your thoughts.
3. How do you integrate technology into your secondary science teaching in your classroom? Is the technology utilized by you the instructor or students or both? Explain your answer and provide specific examples.
1. Locate a Life science hands-on activity or lab that would allow students to utilize both science and math skills. Please attach a copy of the hands-on activity or lab or provide the website where your classmates and I can access the activity or lab.
2. Identify at least 4 laboratory demonstrations which could be utilized by all secondary teachers in the science classroom…to help students become more scientific literate regarding popular scientific theories, laws, and or concepts.
3. Define and explain what the phrase “Science for all Americans means” Is this idea possible? Will it work? Can it be accomplished in our schools? Explain your answer.
4. Discuss how a classroom teacher can utilize FCAT data to improve their own teaching and the scientific learning and understanding of the students over the course of the school year. Explain your answer.
1. Discuss why it is important to teach students about Nutrition and Health.
2. Identify 3 different hands-on activities you can use to teach your students about Nutrition and Health by utilizing group projects and cooperative learning groups.
3. List methods you utilize to help ELL or ESE students explore and learn science content in your classroom. Then explain how these methods may also apply to all students in the classroom if utilized by high quality science educators.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.