After completing the reading and learning materials, identify concerns or questions you have in regards to the following:
- Job search process
Reply to one of your classmates with strategies, suggestions, or answers to questions/concerns posted in the initial post, utilizing material from the course as well as experience.
- Buppert, C. (2018). Nurse practitioner’s business practice and legal guide (6th ed.). Jones and Bartlett Publishers. Chapter 2: Legal Nurse Practitioner Scope of Practice (An Individual NP’s Portfolio and Mandated Physician Involvement with NP Practice sections only)
- Buppert, C. (2018). Nurse practitioner’s business practice and legal guide (6th ed.). Jones and Bartlett Publishers. Chapter 10: The Employed Nurse Practitioner (all content except Appendix 10-A).
- Joel, L. A. (2018). Advanced practice nursing: Essentials for role development (4th ed.). F.A. Davis Company.
- Chapter 3: Role Development: A Theoretical Perspective (Role Acquisition section only)
- Chapter 27: The Advanced Practice Nurse as Employee or Independent Contractor: Legal and Contractual Considerations
- Graduate Planning and Professional Career Office Contact Information (PDF)
- Regis Graduate Sample Resume 1 (PDF)
- Regis Graduate Sample Resume 2 (PDF)
- Nurse Practitioner Presentation CV Development (PPT)
- NP Fellowship Resources
- Clinical Advisor NP Salary Survey 2019
- Advance for NP and PA Salary Survey 2018
- 10 Commandments of Interviewing
- 12 Ways to find a NP position (PDF)
- Interviewing Tips (PDF)
- Behavioral interviewing and resources (PDF)
- Interviewing (PDF)
- Behavioral Interviewing for MSN Students
- Networking for MSN Students
- Resume and Cover Letters for MSN Students
- The Job Search for MSN Students
- The Mock Interview
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.