Assessment Report is divided into 4 main parts:
Part 1: Introduction (LO1)
Part 2: Impact of IT system on recruitment and retention in the chosen organisation (LO1, LO2, LO3)
Part 3: Strategies to improve employee engagement in the chosen organisation with the help of IT systems (LO1, LO2, LO3, LO4).
Part 4: Conclusion.
Your work will be assessed against the following criteria:
PART ONE – Introduction (20%)
- Overview of the role of IT in HRM, especially in 21st century:
- ⎯ What is Human Resource Management in the 21st century?
- ⎯ What is the role of IT in Human Resource Management for businesses, in general?
- ⎯ How is IT used to improve overall talent management in businesses (organisations) in general?
- Identify an organisation with which you are familiar and briefly describe its:
- ⎯ Purpose,
- ⎯ Size (numbers of employees),
- ⎯ Target customers,
- ⎯ Recent organisation performance (turnover, etc.),
- ⎯ IT system used by the chosen organisation for Human Resource Management
PART TWO – Impact of IT system on recruitment and retention in the chosen organisation (30%)
- Discuss the recruitment and retention strategies in your chosen organisation.
- Discuss the recruitment processes used by your chosen organisation.
- Analyse how IT system is used for the purpose of recruitment and retention of your chosen organisation
PART THREE – Strategies to improve employee engagement in the chosen organisation (30%)
- Discuss the strategies and techniques used in your chosen organisation to develop and engage their employees and facilitate hybrid working environment.
- Analyse if the IT system used for employee development and engagement is effective and how
it has impacted the performance of the employees within the chosen organisation.
PART FOUR – Conclusion (20%)
- Restate the main idea of your report.
- Summarize the three sub-points of your report.
Overall (these apply to all the above of Part 1 and Part 2 and will cause marks to be given or deducted if not adhered to):
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.