- Choose a health condition from the list of topics (provided at the bottom of this document) and submit it for instructor approval. Each topic can only be selected by one student.
- Find peer-reviewed journal articles with information about the condition. Try to use articles from the year 2010 to the present.
1. The paper should be a minimum of 2 pages, typed double-spaced with 1” margins all around, using 12 pt font (Arial, Times New Roman, or Calibri).
2. All references should be cited throughout the paper and included in a reference page at the end of the paper. The list of references do not count towards the 2 page minimum. In-text citations and reference list should follow APA format. Example of reference format:
Wegener, D. T., & Petty, R. E. (1994). Mood management across affective states: The hedonic contingency hypothesis. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 66, 1034-1048.
1. Provide the appropriate information as indicated below. Your paper must be in your own words and not copied from the journal articles. You must cite your work appropriately. If you use a direct quote from the article, you must cite it. If you paraphrase statements from the article, you must cite it. Yes, that means you may have a citation for every sentence. Any information that is not ‘common knowledge’ must be cited.
2. The following information must be included about the condition
- Communicable vs non-communicable
- Acute vs chronic
- Chain of infection, modes of transmission, how it develops in the body
- Risk factors
- Prognosis, recovery, lasting effects, secondary complications
*The paper will be awarded points for proper grammar and spelling.
*The paper MUST be submitted to D2L in the appropriate Submission Folder.
Type I diabetes
Type II diabetes
Varicella (chicken pox)
Tinea Pedis (athlete’s foot)
Cancer (need to specify a type of cancer)
Sickle cell trait and disease
West Nile Virus
*Or you may submit a condition not listed above for approval if you have interest in research a specific condition.
Note: Covid-19/Coronavirus will not be approved for anyone to research.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.