Module 1: Week 1 – Week 2: Module 2 Case Studies’ Questions
- How does the changing environment for business affect Google’s ability to communicate in this situation?
- Where is the company most vulnerable, from a communications standpoint?
- What are the key problems Google faces in this situation?
- What advice would you give Brin, Page, and Schmidt?
Source: Copyright ©2006. Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame. This case was prepared by Research Assistants Brynn Harris and Allison Ogilvy under the direction of James S. O’Rourke, Professor of Management. Information was gathered from corporate as well as public sources. Reprinted by permission
- What would be the most effective way to develop and communicate the appeal of Bose brand? Why?
- Would you continue to invest in advertising or shift your support to research and development to improve product quality? Why?
- What role should the company’s website play in marketing? Why?
- What communication strategies would you recommend to Bose’s leadership to gain their desired market share?
Source: Professor Robert J. Dolan prepared this case. This case was developed from published sources. Funding for the development of this case was provided by Harvard Business School and not by the company. HBS cases are developed solely as the basis for class discussion. Cases are not intended to serve as endorsements, sources of primary data, or illustrations of effective or ineffective management. Copyright © 2017, 2018 President and Fellows of Harvard College. To order copies or request permission to reproduce materials, call 1-800-545-7685, write Harvard Business School Publishing, Boston, MA 02163, or go to www.hbsp.harvard.edu. This publication may not be digitized, photocopied, or otherwise reproduced, posted, or transmitted, without the permission of Harvard Business School.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.