Your ePortfolio is a valuable component of your degree program. This is an opportunity to save artifacts and coursework for your capstone, prospective employers, and yourself. In this activity, you will select one or more artifacts from your course, practice your reflective writing skills, and make connections between your coursework and programmatic themes.
Go to Start Here to review the Artifacts and Reflective Writing sections in the ePortfolio Support area of the course. Also see the link to instructions on how to share your ePortfolio. Using the ePortfolio tool you selected, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Include one or more artifacts from the course in your ePortfolio.
- Explain why you selected the artifacts for your ePortfolio. Consider the following:
- How has this artifact contributed to your learning or experience?
- How did you benefit personally or professionally from completing this artifact?
- Describe how each artifact relates to one of the five programmatic themes:
- Social justice
- Emotional intelligence
- Career connections
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your response in a Word document. Be sure to include a link to your ePortfolio for review.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.