Up to this point in our study, we have focused upon the private sector’s roles and responsibilities related to our nation’s critical infrastructure, as well as the necessity of ensuring the goods and services they offer are provided in an uninterrupted manner. The combination of these two issues will serve as the primary focus of this written assignment.
First, select a specific critical infrastructure sector that you have an interest in and would like to direct attention towards. Based upon your chosen sector, offer information related to the primary areas of risk it has identified and steps being taken to address them. Such information can be found within the applicable Sector Specific Plan and related resources. Next, offer insight regarding how a private sector organization operating within this sector would enhance its ability to provide its essential services when facing such threats and hazards. Essentially, you will be providing details regarding how a private sector entity (such as a locally owned fuel provider within the Energy Sector) carries out its continuity planning initiatives. To aid you in this effort, utilize FEMA’s Continuity Guidance Circular to convey specifics regarding building and maintaining continuity capability.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 5 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.