Student Learning Outcomes:
- Student will apply the nursing process to determine an appropriate intervention for a neighborhood.
- Student will reflect on different aspects that affect a neighborhood.
This APA paper will be approximately 4 pages excluding title and reference page.
Individual paper requirements:
- Intro (1 paragraph)
- Reflection (approximately 2 pages) – From a nursing perspective discuss the following questions:
- What are the strengths of the neighborhood?
- What are the neighborhood’s biggest challenges or barriers?
- What are your feelings about this neighborhood as a place to live?
- Intervention and SMART goal (approx. 1 page) –
- Identify one appropriate community health intervention.
- Use at least two pertinent peer-reviewed journal articles to support and discuss how the community health intervention will benefit the neighborhood.
- Identify at least one specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely (SMART) goal for the intervention.
- Conclusion (1 paragraph)
- References – at least 2 peer reviewed journal pertinent articles from the last 10 years.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.