The student will post one thread of at least 700 words plus the associated annotated bibliography. The student must then post 2 replies of at least 150 words. The thread and replies must be written in current APA format in a substantive manner and must not contain spelling and/or grammar errors.
Reserve a Key Topic
Key topics are addressed within each chapter. Select a key topic to research and discuss. Post the topic you wish to reserve in the subject line of your thread. You may choose the same topic as a peer, but the topics must be addressed from different vantage points (perspectives).
After you have chosen your key topic, use the Internet to search for at least 5 scholarly resources that relate to the topic and have been published within the last 5 years. Academic articles and journals must be reputable and obtained from professional websites that address the content of this course. Popular magazines and online sources such as Wikipedia are not permissible.
After reading the articles, select 1 article relating to your key topic that you wish to use in your thread. Adhere to the following format:
- Key Concept Explanation: Define your key topic by using a source other than the textbook. Give a clear, concise overview of the essential elements relevant to understanding your key topic. In addition, explain why you are interested in this topic (e.g., academic curiosity, application to a current issue related to employment, or any other professional rationale). This section must be at least 100 words.
- Comparison: Compare your research with what you have studied during the module in which the key topic/thread is assigned. Note differences or commonalities about your key topic, providing evidence that you have extended your understanding of this topic beyond the textbook readings. This is an opportunity for you to cite the additional articles you originally researched. This section must be at least 200 words.
- Article Summary: In your own words, provide a clear and concise summary of the article you selected. This section must be at least 200 words.
- Biblical Integration: Include at least 3 appropriate biblical references. Explain the relevance of your key topic to God’s law and how it can be applied in a Christian context. This section must be at least 100 words.
- Application: Specifically state how your key topic has been applied to real-world businesses or describe the potential your key topic has to influence today’s business world. Your application must possess a professional rationale that demonstrates the significance of your key topic. This section must be at least 100 words.
- Annotated Bibliography: Cite the articles you researched in current APA format. An annotation must accompany each citation. Each annotation will consist of a descriptive and evaluative paragraph that is at least 100 words. The annotations are designed to help your classmates in their understanding of your topic. In addition, provide a persistent link for each article.
You will be required to write substantive replies to a minimum of 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be a minimum of 150 words and include at least 2 scholarly resources. Acceptable sources include the textbook, the Bible, outside scholarly articles, etc.
Substantive replies, in contrast to perfunctory replies, add value to the discussion, enhance learning, and contain references to any new concepts or ideas presented.
The following suggestions will aid you in successfully composing substantive responses:
- Compare/contrast the findings of others with your research.
- Compare how the findings of others relate/add to the concepts learned in the required readings.
- Share additional knowledge regarding the key topic that relates to the thread.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.