Throughout this course, you have been building and refining your data literacy skills. You have practiced identifying quality research studies, analyzing research studies, and planning for research design. All of these skills prepare you to critique research studies. For clarification on addressing any of the items below, use your Soomo webtext chapters.
In Project Two, due in Module Eight, you will critique a research study from the list provided on a psychology-related topic that most interests you. For this milestone, you will select the study you will critique and address the criteria below in preparation for submitting your project.
Select a research study from the list provided in your Soomo webtext. For your milestone, you must address the rubric criteria listed below:
- Select a peer-reviewed journal article and describe its relevance to you personally or professionally in about 50 to 75 words.
- Describe the purpose of the peer-reviewed journal article in about 25 to 50 words.
- Identify the major methodological design of the peer-reviewed journal article in about 25 to 50 words.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the specific measurement used to operationalize one of the key variables in about 50 to 100 words.
- Identify the key variables and how they were operationalized in the study (i.e., what measures were used) in about 100 to 150 words.
Guidelines for Submission
You will use your Soomo webtext writing template to complete the milestone and download for submission. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.