Read/review the following resources for this activity:
• Textbook: Chapter 13, 14
• Lesson: Read this Week’s Lesson which is located in the Modules tab
• Initial Post: minimum of 2 scholarly sources (must include your textbook for one
of the sources). Follow-Up Post: minimum of 1 scholarly source for your Follow-Up Post.
• Your Initial Post and your Follow-Up Post must be based on the same Option that you chose in order to receive credit for both posts.
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, respond to one of the following options, and label the beginning of your post indicating either Option 1 or Option 2:
• Option 1: How does the bureaucracy affect your life, and thus, your freedom as an ordinary citizen? In what ways does it hinder or help your life? Do you see the bureaucracy as an effective aspect in your life or do you see issues with the bureaucracy as it stands? Why/why not? List one issue you would change concerning the bureaucracy and how you would remedy the issue.
• Option 2: Identify a recent decision by the U.S. Supreme Court and discuss the nature of the case and the basis of the argument the Supreme Court used to reach the decision. Explain why you agree or disagree with the ruling?
Be sure to make connections between your ideas and conclusions and the research, concepts, terms, and theory we are discussing this week.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to the same Option you chose for your Initial Post (i.e., if you chose Option 1 for your Initial Post, your Follow-Up Post should also be for Option 1). Respond to at least one peer. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
Minimum of 1 scholarly source which can include your textbook or assigned readings or may be from your additional scholarly research.
• Minimum of 2 posts (1 initial & 1 follow-up)
• Minimum of 2 sources cited (assigned readings/online lessons and an outside
source) for your Initial Post, and 1 scholarly source for your Follow-Up Post.
• APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review
the following link:
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.