1. Using the survey that you constructed in the Module 3 Workshop, identify a nominal, ordinal, and continuous variable and their appropriate measures of central tendency.
2. Identify 2 variables in your Module 3 Workshop survey that you would like to check for a correlation. What correlation statistic would you use? Why?
3. Define validity and reliability and explain why they are important in the research process.
4. Differentiate between causation and correlation.
5. Explain the meaning of statistical significance and why it is important.
6. What is a spurious correlation? Give an example and explain why it is a spurious correlation.
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.