Once strategic planning is completed and the goals and objectives ready to implement, the process is not yet complete. The deployment of the goals and objectives to the operating and program units is the step that requires tremendous communication and coordination efforts (Cox, Plati, & Moran, 2014). It is here that the process of tracking the plan’s implementation begins because we have to ensure that we are delivering what we set out to accomplish.
Cox, G., Planti, A., & Moran, J. (2014). How to effectively track the implementation of your strategic plans. Retrieved from https://www.processexcellencenetwork.com/tools-technologies/articles/effective-tracking-of-your-strategic-plan-s-implem
For your Module 4 SLP, research the use of Gantt Charts and Balance Scorecards as monitoring tools for strategic plans. In a 3-page paper, explain the effective use and the misuse of these tools. In your paper, discuss the advantages of using external consultants to complete and monitor a strategic plan. Identify the challenges presented when using external consultants.
In your scholarly paper, you should include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages, not including the title or reference pages.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 2 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.