Purpose: The purpose of this discussion is to explore your interprofessional collaboration skills to sustain a practice change project, manage conflict, and apply a professional practice model effectively.
DNP-prepared nurses typically lead and manage interprofessional teams, departments, divisions, and healthcare organizations.
- Determine what strategy you can envision using as a DNP-prepared nurse to sustain project improvements through intra- and interprofessional collaboration.
- Using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode model, describe your typical reactionary style of conflict management and what you need to develop to deal with conflict in a collaborating mode, as guided by one of the interprofessional collaboration models.
- Propose how a professional practice model might overcome barriers to leading a practice change project in an interprofessional environment.
Construct your responses using the CARE Plan method.
Use the writing CARE plan to organize the content of each paragraph purposefully
- Central Idea- Topic sentence, main idea, the one exact and precise point you are making in this paragraph.
- Authority- Evidence authorization that supports main idea, reference and citation, expertise of others, and example as evidence.
- Relevance- Breakdown the main idea and evidence, analysis, synthesis and comparison of contrast.
- Exit-Statement linking to the main idea and reflection of the importance of paragraphs, serves as summary/ conclusion
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? We got you. Simply place your order and leave the rest to our experts.