As a member of the ICD-10 implementation team at Green Tree Healthcare, you are responsible for creating a process that will ensure the ICD-9 and ICD-10 data formatting satisfies Green Tree’s data integration needs. Your task is to create a data integration plan that includes a detailed mapping strategy for ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes.
Create a data integration plan for Green Tree Healthcare. In your plan, map all of the essential components of ICD-9 to ICD-10 in a 4–5 page document that utilizes the AHIMA ICD-10 implementation website, CMS implementation planning, and any other helpful reference that you can find. Your assignment should include:
- Discussion of 3 data formats that exist in healthcare
- Definition and discussion on data integration
- Data integration plan for Green Tree Healthcare
- Definition and discussion of data mapping
- Data mapping plan
- Discussion on challenges of data mapping and consequences of inappropriate data mapping
- Discussion regarding data integrity data mapping
Do you need urgent help with this or a similar assignment? Say no more, we have just the experts you need to help you. Place your order.